Did you find your Development Machine performing slowly.., its time to clean up the Message Box and Tracking Data..
** This should be executed on the development/test machine only. Executing this in Production will lead to loss of data **
Here are few steps to clean up BizTalk Message Box Database.
1. There is a Stored Proc bts_CleanupMsgbox in BizTalkMsgBoxDb Database. By default this stored proc does nothing. It’s Dummy. This is to prevent accidental execution in the Production Server.
2. Execute a script to recreate bts_CleanupMsgbox. Script can be found at <BizTalk Dir>Schemamsgbox_cleanup_logic.sql. This script should be executed in BizTalkMsgBoxDb Database.
3. Stop BizTalk services from the Services (Start -> Run -> Services.msc).
4. Reset IIS server incase if you have any running isolated host instances
5. Execute stored procedure bts_CleanupMsgbox on your message box database
This SP will take an input parameter @fLeaveActSubs.
View original post 111 more words